Resolving file transfer implications
Any change to a computer's file system is monitored. Antivirus software can have very special concerns about incoming files. Oftentimes, immediate action is taken without asking any user permissions.
This way, you might experience the following inconveniences sending files to a remote computer:
- The file won't appear on the target machine.
- The remote control session is broken.
The following course of action is suggested:
- Check the remote computer for active antivirus software.
- Try temporarily disabling real-time threat monitoring, including file system monitoring.
If the antivirus won't let you disable it, then there are two possible workarounds:
- Install DeskRoll Unattended Access component and use it to access the remote machine.
- Uninstall the antivirus (not recommended). If you still want to go for this option, be sure to install the AV software back.