Setting up unattended access
There two main scenarios where you may want to set up unattended remote access to a computer:
- You have immediate access to the computer (you are sitting at it).
- You don't have immediate access (but someone has).
Enabling access to the computer you are sitting at
- Open the Computers tab in your DeskRoll profile.
- Click Download, then download and install the app.
- In the application, click Enable Remote Access.
You may be prompted to re-login to DeskRoll if you have two or more web browsers.
Enabling access to a remote computer
You will need a bit of cooperation from the user sitting at that computer.
- Ask the user to install DeskRoll Unattended Access app (Downloads section at the DeskRoll website).
- Ask the user to tell you the six-digit passcode.
- Insert the passcode under the Computers tab in your DeskRoll account and click Enable Access.