Troubleshooting unattended access application
DeskRoll Unattended Access application doesn't download:
- Make sure there are no warnings/notifications from the browser about the download.
- Ask the client to save the file to another location that's accessible to all users (e.g. Downloads folder).
DeskRoll Unattended Access application doesn't start:
- Make sure the client is running a Windows PC (XP or later).
- Make sure the client has Administrator permissions when running the app.
- Ask the client to check if DeskRoll app has been quarantined by the antivirus.
- Ask the client to re-download the app.
Can't get the code or make remote session:
- Ask the client to check for any firewall warnings or notifications (including system tray messages). Make sure the client allows inbound/outbound DeskRoll connections.
- Make sure the client correctly tells you the six-digit code.